Monday 22 August 2011



















First Day:
Playsuit: Urban Outfitters
Corduroy Shirt: Topshop
Socks: Primark
Bag: Marc B
Watch: Marc Jacobs
(Ignore the shoes, practical footwear only...)
Second Day:
Blazer: H&M
Top: Topshop
Shorts: Topshop
Bag &Watch (as above)

Here are some pictures of the ‘Silverstone Classic’ event that I attended with my friend just before I went away to Thailand.  We arrived early afternoon on the Saturday, then camped over and left on Sunday Evening.  I was slightly apprehensive about attending at first as cars aren’t really my ‘passion’ as such, but I really had such a great weekend.  The weather fluctuated throughout the two days but we had some really hot weather!  The event is basically a giant showcase of cars with concerts each evening and continuous F1 and classic races throughout the weekend.  It really was such a lovely weekend, although I think I came back partially deaf from the noise of the cars (you don’t understand how loud it is until you’ve been there).  The only thing that I could say wasn’t too great about the experience was that I can swear that the temperature dropped to Arctic temperatures at night,  I’ve never been so cold in my life even though I was wearing 2 t-shirts, a shirt, pyjamas, leggings, a sleeping bag and a blanket over the top. Definitely will be back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment