Sunday 3 July 2011









Felt that an outfit post was needed but I wasn't actually up for a full blown hq photoshoot (especially as I have once again temporarily misplaced my tripod).  Instead I've gone for a different look without a full body shot just different parts of what I'm wearing.

The shorts are vintage levi jeans cut into shorts then reworked by Ragged Priest.  They are a pain in the backside to wash but I have a little adoration for them.  Not much can be said for the t-shirt apart from that it is from Pull & Bear and it is v. relevant.  I never wear rings any more but today I shifted and Wore these for a little while, I'm on the hunt for some newbies mind you and I really want one with a turquoise in it.  

I was having a makeup free day until I took these as I slightly resembled a troll.  I'm just wearing a bit of Maybelline eraser foundation, waterproof mascara and Dior Lips.  Quite au natural looking (without looking like a troll)...

Also, I've just downloaded a new photo editor trial (finishes as shown in these pictures) which I am obsessing over, so going to have to fork out and buy the full version as my trial is done in a week :(

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos! I like your rings a lot:)

    Following you now on Bloglovin, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Thank you in advance:)
    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete