Tuesday 21 June 2011




These are my 2 Marc B bags & they are my obsession.  I love the brand so much, although you can only buy the bags either in Selfridges, the Topshop flagship or on their website (http://www.marcbbags.com/).  I have had the envelope style bag since around March I think and it is my most used one. I always take it shopping, although you would think its flat shape would be impractical its actually perfect for your purse, phone and other little bits.  You can detach the strap from the main body of the bag to make it into a clutch which I think is quite cool.  My most overused handbag EVER.

  I actually only got the second navy bag yesterday so haven't had a chance to use it yet but am quite looking forward to it.  It was originally intended for school but I really don't want it to die.  Again it has a detachable strap but I prefer it  attached.

  Hate to say it but there is another bag from Marc B that I really want for school or hand luggage, but I'm not quite sure my budget will stretch that far but lets keep our fingers crossed. 

Note: This is not an advertisement, I just like the bags :)

No comments:

Post a Comment