Sunday 5 June 2011

Hi all, firstly incase you have not noticed I am back from my week away in Turkey, and I am ashamed to say that whilst away I have generally done NOTHING for my blog... It was mainly because I was just getting away from everything and everyone and all I wanted to do whilst I was away was relax... So apologies in that department. I'm sure I can get a couple of posts from Thailand, possibly Prague and wherever I decide to venture to in the remainder of the year.

BUT, onto greater things, I have just put a music player onto my blog which I'm actually so excited about although it only has 2 songs on it at the moment, I don't think I'll keep it for more than a couple of months as I can tell its going to get annoying, but I thought it was nice as a 'temporary installment' lets just say...

...Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment