Wednesday 25 May 2011

Haul May/11
Here is the majority of my purchases from May this year... I am quite excited about taking this lot away to Turkey with me this week...
1. The first green playsuit I bought from Urban Outfitters on Oxford Street last weekend.  It cost £50 which personally I think is a bit excessive but I bought it anyway.  I just liked the colour.
2. The white cardigan is just a little purchase from h&m.  It was either £15 or £20 but I generally have no clue... can't find the receipt. 
3.  My Aztec shorts (as featured in earlier post) are my babies and they speak for themselves. -£35
4. When I was on Oxford street I also bought a light dusky pink bustier from h&m, although its a top it is so good to wear as underwear as well! Although it was £25... h&m's meant to be cheap/
5.Aztec Sandals were bought from newlook *gasp* my least favourite shop, but I needed a pair of flats to keep me going when I'm on holiday so they do the trick... but again I don't like the price they came with... £20 for a pair of sandals...
6. Also from newlook *secondgasp* is the orangey sort of knitted tank top i bought it to wear either with my aztec shorts or my sheer layer maxi because I wanted to have options for them... and a tenner wasn't too much of a dent to the budget...
7.As I said I would buy myself some pink jeans I went out and did just that so there they are... an item of beauty and for only £12
8. I ordered my sand coloured sheer maxi skirt from the topshop website for about £40 as far as I can remember, but the bloody postage and packaging kindly added an extra £4, hence the reason the only website I'm happy with ordering off is asos...
9. Speaking of Asos my jump suit is from Vero Moda and I ordered it from Asos, although it reminds me of one of those pyjama onesies I still like it and it was only £38 which I think is good for what it is...
10. Finalmente is the aztec print playsuit which was from h&m for about fifteen quid, fun.

Although I have bought more this month the editing of these pictures takes way too long for me to do any more.... so enjoy what you've got..... ;)

This was my worst blog post so far but I thought my style convention was in need of an update.... also I am not reading this post through so if it makes no sense I apologise....
#slacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment